BeefMince is the official Saturday night party of Brighton Bear Weekend 2019. We’ll be blowing the roof off a fantastic new (for us) nightclub venue in the centre of Brighton!
In the main room, DJs Cactushead (Ian Buchan) and Rob C will be delivering top quality dance music – vocal house with big chunky basslines, and tech-house and electro-house later on – and promise to keep you mincing until the early hours. In the bar area, DJ Josh Sharp# will bring you a funky vibe with traditional and nu-disco, and house and club classics.
BeefMince launched in January 2016, and runs every third Friday of the month at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern in London where it attracts hundreds of bears, cubs and everything in between each month. Expect a welcoming crowd full of hotties, beards, cubs, bears and lovers of a good party! BeefMince champions an ‘everyone welcome’ policy that creates a fantastic attitude-free atmosphere. Come as you are – we’ll love you for it!
Tickets are required for entry to this event. Tickets cost £10 each for wristband wearers (see below), or £12 for people without a wristband, plus a £1 booking fee per ticket. Numbers are limited, so book early!
Ticket terms and conditions
- There is a £2 ticket discount for wristband wearers. If you will wear a wristband when presenting your ticket at BeefMince on 15 June, please select a discounted ticket when purchasing in our online shop.
- You may purchase a wristband at any time prior to this event, including at the same time as purchasing your ticket.
- If you present a discounted ticket at this event but are not wearing a wristband, you will be charged the £2 price difference in order to gain entry, or you can purchase a wristband instead.
- You will not have to wear a wristband to gain entry to the venue if you have purchased a full price (non-discounted) ticket.
- See the full ticket terms and conditions.