BECOME AN EXCLUSIVE PILLAR OF OUR COMMUNITY!
The Brighton Bear Weekend team exist to bring bears and their friends together at various points throughout the year via a series of volunteer run events that are warm, welcoming, fun and affordable. Our flagship event is the Brighton Bear Weekend.
Although primarily about bringing bears together, our success in doing so enables us to achieve our secondary objective of being a significant supporter of the Brighton Rainbow Fund. All of our team are volunteers, and all of our acts throughout the year perform for nothing, which helps us keep costs down and maximise giving.
You can help us run bigger, better & more varied events whilst generating more money for the Rainbow Fund by becoming a BBW Pillar! Any individual or organisation who donates £100 becomes a Pillar of our community for one year and gets the following:
- The knowledge that you are supporting our bear communities and the Brighton Rainbow Fund
- An exclusive BBW Polo Shirt (that cannot be bought elsewhere) showing your Pillar status
- Your very own tile in our portable wall-of-fame that will appear at every event.
- 2 x free wrist bands for the 2020 Brighton Bear Weekend
- Feature on our ‘Pillars’ page on the web site*
- An invite to our volunteer thank-you party held in July
For those that donate £200, you receive all of the above benefits, but your brick in the portable wall of fame is in gold and you get a link to your website (businesses).
Support the bears and the Brighton Rainbow Fund! Become a Pillar yourself or buy a tile for a friend for Christmas or Birthday today. Fill out the form below to register or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How It Works.
- People who join as a BBW Pillar do so for one year, starting June 1st 2020 thru 31st May 2021.
- The first 21 people to sign up will become Pillars once they have paid
- Payment will be requested on 1st May 2020 by bank transfer or debit/credit card
- Polo-Shirt, tickets and wrist band packs will be available to pick up the week beginning 15th June 2020 from Prowler St. James’s Street
- The pop-up wall of fame will be created early June and will be used throughout the weekend and all subsequent events until 31st May 2021.
- You will be given a certificate which will have your name on it (or that of friends if this is a gift)