If you’re looking for somewhere to stay, bear in mind that most of the weekend’s events will take place in the Kemptown area, immediately north-east of Brighton Pier. However, any hotel in the centre of Brighton will be within walking distance of all our events. (Hove is also part of the city, but is considerably further from our venues.)
See also our page of travel information.
Special offer: Red Brighton Blue guest house
Red Brighton Blue guest house are offering 10% off two night bookings, and 20% off three or four night bookings, when you book direct by phone or email at least seven days in advance and quote BRIGHTON BEAR WEEKEND. This offer is valid throughout the year, not just during Brighton Bear Weekend!
This beautiful boutique guest house is located just off the seafront in Kemptown, a short walk from most of the weekend’s venues. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms and deluxe facilities. Check out their website for more information.
Book now by calling 01273 256300 or by sending an email to: email@example.com
City centre hotels
Brighton has many large hotels, including the following:
- Amsterdam Hotel (above one of our venues)
- Brighton Harbour Hotel and Spa
- Grand Hotel Brighton
- Hilton Brighton Metropole
- Hotel du Vin
- Ibis Brighton City Centre
- Jurys Inn Brighton (near the railway station)
- Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront (near the pier)
- Legends Hotel
- Old Ship Hotel
- Premier Inn Brighton City Centre
- Queens Hotel
- Travelodge Brighton Seafront (be careful as there is another Travelodge much further out)
Check out VisitBrighton’s accommodation search to find hotels, guest houses, bed and breakfasts, and pubs with rooms.