The raffle ticket numbers for unclaimed prizes are below. Please check your tickets, and if you have a winning ticket, please send a photo of it to us on Facebook or via e-mail so that we can arrange how to get your prize to you.
- BLUE 257 – Subline Calendar
- BLUE 531 – Subline Calendar
BLUE 988 – 18″ of fun from the Camelford ArmsCLAIMED!
- YELLOW 955 – Bottle of Shiraz wine
BLUE 376 – Sea Serpents (rugby team) polo shirtCLAIMED!
- YELLOW 986 – £50 Brit Bear UK voucher
- GREEN 920 – £50 Brit Bear UK voucher
- GREEN 865 – Pass for Brighton Sauna
- BLUE 759 – £60 spa treatments at the Grand Hotel
- YELLOW 911 – Meal for two at Charles Street
- ORANGE BORDER 584 – Only in Brighton walking tour
BLUE 987 – £50 Creased Cards gift cardCLAIMED! BLUE BORDER 431 – Afternoon tea at the Brighton HotelCLAIMED!
- ORANGE BORDER 97 – £25 Nice ‘n’ Naughty voucher
Thank you again to everyone who kindly donated prizes to us this year!
Terms and Conditions – Brighton Bear Weekend (BBW) Prize Draw
- Prizes may change and may have to be withdrawn at short notice.
- Prize winners will have to keep to the terms and conditions set by each organisation/company donating a prize.
- The raffle is neither online nor postal. Tickets will be sold and then will be drawn during the Brighton Bear Weekend 2017.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Please keep your ticket or allocated number as proof of purchase.
- Where BBW is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for three months following BBW’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, BBW may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
Terms and Conditions (Discounts)
Please note that discounts can be withdrawn at any time by each individual company and are in accordance with the individual terms and conditions set by them. Brighton Bear Weekend can not be held responsible for any non-acceptance or non-delivery delivery of goods and services.