When will Brighton Bear Weekend 2018 be?
- Thursday 14 to Sunday 17 June 2018.
- The weekend begins with our Brighton Bear Weekend Quiz on Thursday, but the main kick-off event is the Welcome Night on Friday.
- See the full programme of events and venue information (including addresses and map links).
How do I get to Brighton, and where can I stay?
- Brighton is on the south coast of England in the UK, about 50 miles due south of London.
- You can get to Brighton easily by car or via public transport. See our page of travel information.
- Check back here soon for our own page of accommodation ideas and deals.
- Try Brighton’s official tourism site VisitBrighton for more accommodation ideas.
Do I have to buy a ticket or wristband?
- No, you can just show up and enjoy the weekend! Some of the venues will charge a modest entry fee for the bigger events, but many are free to enter (although you will of course need money for drinks and so on).
- However, we strongly recommend that you buy a wristband to take advantage of great discounts on drinks, entry fees, and many other items over the entire weekend. You can still attend all of the events without one, but if you buy one for only £6, it will pay for itself in no time! See our ever growing list of wristband deals.
- Wristbands are now on sale in our online shop. They are also on sale at various bars and shops around Brighton.
If there are no tickets, how can I be sure to get into a venue?
- Our indoor venues have limited capacity, naturally. To avoid queues, get there early!
- A wristband (see above) will give you priority entry to our nightly club events, which get very busy – so get one and jump to the front of the queue!