Here is the programme of events for Brighton Bear Weekend 2018. You can also see a map of venues.
Thursday 14 June 2018
- From 7:00pm: Pub Quiz at the Camelford Arms. Great prizes and a bonus raffle! Arrive early (and enjoy one of the Camelford’s legendary huge meals!) to be sure of a table. The quiz itself will start at 9:00pm.
Friday 15 June 2018
- 7:00-11:00pm: Welcome Night and Cabaret at Bar Revenge. Meet the local and visiting bears, and collect your clothing and wristband orders from the Brighton Bear Weekend crew. Free entry.
- 10:30pm-3:00am: Uproar at Envy. Two DJs and a big dance floor. £5 entry with wristband, £7 without.
Saturday 16 June 2018
- 10:30am-noon: Breakfast at the Camelford Arms. Get your Full English and socialise with the bears!
- 12:30-5:30pm: Bear-B-Que and Picnic in Dorset Gardens. Free entry, with great food and drinks available at reasonable prices (or bring your own picnic), a full line-up of entertainment, and a range of stalls and sideshows. Accessible toilets on site. More information here.
- 5:30-8:30pm: Bear-a-oke at Bar Broadway. Belt out a karaoke classic, or sit back and enjoy the show! Arrive early, as this intimate musical bar is bound to be rammed for this fun event. Free entry.
- 9:00pm-2:00am: Woofer at Latest Music Bar. Two DJs on two floors. £5 entry with wristband, £7 without.
- 11:00pm-6:00am: SubWoofer at Subline with DJ Bozzy Bear on the decks. Booze, cruise and explore dark corners in the subterranean cavern. Fetish encouraged but no dress code. £5 entry with wristband, £7 without. Wristband also gives you priority entry (this event is always very busy).
Sunday 17 June 2018
- 12:00-4:00pm: Sunday Roast lunch at various venues. Replenish yourself with meat and two veg, and a beer or three.
- 5:00-7:30pm: Bear Bust and Raffle Draw at the Camelford Arms. The raffle prize draw will start at 6:00. If you can’t be there, hold on to your tickets – we’ll announce the winning ticket numbers online afterwards! Free entry.
- 7:30-10:00pm: Ca-bear-et at Charles Street Tap. Free entry.
- 10:00pm-4:00am: Underbears at Subline. Boxers or briefs? Get your kit off at Subline’s legendary Sunday night underwear party. (No dress code, but it’s warm down there so you’ll probably want to whip ’em off!) £5 entry with wristband, £7 without. Wristband also gives you priority entry (this event is always very busy).
Please note: this programme of events is subject to change, and will be updated frequently with additional information in the run-up to the big weekend.